joyful & MEANINGFUL CEREMONIES
Finding the balance between honouring the seriousness of such a special milestone and creating moments of fun is something I work hard to do – so you can relax, laugh and enjoy getting married. I'll help you create a ceremony you love. With all aspects of celebrancy, I take any stress and worry out of your day by being super organised, professional and supportive throughout.
HAPPY TO GO THE EXTRA MILE
Whether you're planning a destination wedding and need me to travel, or you have an out-of-the-ordinary request for saying your 'I dos', I'm always happy to work with you to help bring your ceremony ideas to life. Anything is possible!
If you don't quite know where to start, or if you are not sure of how to go about personalising your ceremony, I can certainly help you with lots of ideas, inspiration and resources.
TAILORED TO YOU
Once I have an understanding of your wedding – including the date, time, and location – I'll be able to provide you with a quote for your ceremony.
This fee is fully inclusive of my services, from our initial meeting where we discuss what you'd like for your ceremony, to the big day and registering your marriage.
- All work in relation to the required legal marriages paperwork
- Creation of marriage certificates, and lodging all necessary paperwork with Births, Deaths & Marriages
- Resources and samples to assist you with inspiration for your ceremony content and vows
- Creation and professional delivery of your personalised ceremony
- All meetings, emails and phone calls
- Ideas and inspiration throughout
- Rehearsal in central Melbourne or at a location convenient to all parties*
- Travel to the venue for the ceremony
- Liaison and coordination with all other wedding suppliers on the day
- Use of my professional PA for the ceremony, as well as for music whilst walking in and out, and during the certificate signing
Plus, a few little extras that will make all the difference to your day
- Expertise and experience in a wide variety of different wedding venues, settings and styles
- Ability to calmly and graciously manage the unexpected
- Professional presentation to suit the style of your ceremony
- Clear communication with guests throughout so that everyone knows what's going on
*On-site rehearsals outside Melbourne can be arranged for an additional fee.
Please also feel free to contact me for a quote for a much simpler elopement type ceremony. These will have less inclusions, but still have lots of love.
What's the process?
For a break down of how I work from the moment you get in touch to the moment I pronounce you husband and wife, download my process factsheet below.